|Pricing||Free with Ads|
|Support Info||e-mail, forums|
|Quick Summary Review|
|Very Rapid Usenet Index Search|
|More than 3,000 Newsgroups|
|Filters To Easily Narrow Your Search|
One of our top newsgroup indexing services in popularity, Binsearch maintains over 1,100 days of binary retention across more than 3,000 newsgroups. They offer both standard and secured connections, and you can search by the subject matter, or the .nfo contents.
Binsearch Fast And Easy To Use
Browsing is easy from their website and the list of NZB files is quite extensive. NZB files are autogenerated or rather a massive amount of Usenet header data is indexed and made able to be searched rapidly.
Binsearch Top Highlights And Features
- Search more than 1,100 days of retention.
- Over 3,000 Newsgroups and growing.
- Display up to 1,000 results in your search results at one time.
- Search by subject, filename, or .nfo contents
- Advanced search has many filters to narrow down your searches.
- Searches can be limited to particular newsgroups or timeframes.
- Binsearch is free, and do not accept donations…although, if you feel you must, they request donations be made to Unicef, or Amnesty International.
As an indexing and search service, this is an excellent choice. More than 3,000 newsgroups indexed, but the search engine will only search through the most popular 420, unless you tell it to search all the groups. Negotiating the site is easy and we have never had any kind of problems with Binsearch. This is an excellent Usenet index search provider.