|Pricing||Free and paid access..|
|Quick Summary Review|
|Usenet users created it.|
|Massive membership, and a chat client.|
|Easy to use and lots of filters.|
GingaDaddy is a search index for Usenet that was created by the by Usenet users for Usenet users. They have free access accounts, but there are premium accounts that will give you more privileges. The free access will allow you up to 10 downloads per day, while paid access is unlimited.
This service will search up to 200 days of retention for more than 300,000 NZB listings. The community is fairly large, with more than 6,400 users, and they have a chat function for everyone, so you can meet up with the other users in real time.
Main Features And Highlights Of GingaDaddy
- More than 300,000 NZB’s and growing.
- Huge membership, and chat.
- Browse or search by: Subject, category, top NZB’s, or latest NZB’s.
- Filter by: category, size, or age.
- User created so it’s very user friendly.
- Forum support, and fairly comprehensive FAQ.
- Results returned include: Age of post, file format, and if any comments have been made on the file.
- Free, but VIP access will give you access to their VIP downloads, bookmarks, download basket, and VIP forums.
GingaDaddy free access is great, but if you would like access to the extras, here’s what it will cost you: 1 month for $1.55, 6 months for $4,64, or 12 months for $6.18. With some of the extra features and an additional 100,000 VIP NZB’s the price seems fair.
The forums are friendly and the moderators are eager to help you out with any issues you are having. (Site related of course.) GingaDaddy asserts that they aren’t a Usenet provider, just a search indexing service. To get the downloads you will need a Usenet provider and a newsreader.