It’s October already…time for the kids Halloween parties and trick-or-treating, Octoberfest will be starting up for all those brat and beer lovers, and retailers start rolling out their holiday fares. And, to celebrate the season NewsgroupDirect has opened up their Blocktoberfest Sale.
The announcement of this sale wasn’t what shocked us here at UNR, it was the deep discounts that they are giving their new, and existing, members on the block accounts…Every one of the blocks are discounted more than 50%, right in line with their Terrabyte Tuesdays. They started the sale on the 17th, and it will run until midnight on the 26th, which gives you plenty of time to decide on which one of the fantastic deals on their block accounts you want. Here’s the prices they listed in their announcement:
- 50 GB blocks – $5, usually priced $12.
- 100 GB blocks – $9, usually priced $20.
- 250 GB blocks – $15, usually priced $32.
- 500 GB blocks – $20, usually priced $60.
- 1 TB blocks – $40, usually priced $100.
- 2 TB blocks – $75, usually priced $200.
Unlike their Terrabyte Tuesday sales, (where one certain block account is highlighted,) they included every one of their block accounts in their Bolcktoberfest Sale. These prices are available to their existing members and new recruits alike, but other special offers, coupons, and codes won’t apply. Here’s a little more about NewsgroupDirect:
- Block accounts never expire, take as long as you need to use it all.
- Binary retention – 1526 days, Text – 2,200 days.
- 50 Simultaneous connections allowed.
- SSL encryption available for an additional $2.
- 7 day/15 GB trial.
NGD has been one of our star performers here at UNR. With all they have to offer, one of the highest retention rates, great server speeds, SSL, and they even offer free storage through their partner, StorageNinja, with certain accounts, their Blocktoberfest Sale is certain to be popular. For more details on NGD, check out the NGD Review here…