Deals / Special Offer / Discounted Pricing
There are no special deals or discounted pricing offered by Usenet-Access.
There is no free trial offered by Usenet-Access.
Plan / Price Offerings
There are a lot of packages available, grouped into Daily-limited newsgroup accounts and Monthly-limited (block) accounts.
Daily-limited newsgroup accounts:
- 500MB/day $2.95
- 1 GB/day $5.95
- 2 GB/day (recommended level) $11.95
- 4 GB/day $19.95
Monthly-limited (block) accounts:
- 20 GB/month $6.95
- 50 GB/month $12.95
- 100 GB/month $22.95
Connection Speeds / Server Locations
We have not tested the connection speeds of Usenet-Access, and there isn’t much information that can be found online about it.
With regard to server information, only technical aspects are listed, none about their server farm location/s.
- 2,800 MHz. of processing power.
- 8,000+ MB of RAM.
- 10000 Gig Spool drive on a full array.
- Some of the longest retention times available.
- Quad T-3 Backbone (As with all the servers).
- Capable of handling thousands of simultaneous connections, without breaking a sweat.
Quality of Service
We have not tried the service yet to comment about it, and there is little information on their website about retention and completion rates.
They offer an email customer service support.
With only 200 days of retention and bad pricing we highly recommend you conisder our Best Usenet providers list instead.